Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Visit with Santa

My mom and I went to the mall on Monday and Lucy saw Santa talking to other children. Since then that is all she has talked about. Going to see Santa to sit in his and tell him she wants a Barbie Jeep. I had no idea how she would be once we got there. As as she saw him she walked right up and got in his lap. She didn't speak to him but just stared at him. I was really impressed that she actually sat in his lap. He gave her a candy cane and for the next 2 hours she talked about "HoHo" giving her a candy cane!

Last years picture
What a difference a year makes. I can't get over how much bigger she is.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! She looks like such a big girl in this years picture! :)

    ReplyDelete