I can not believe that Jeff and I have been married for 5 years. It seems like yesterday we were on that cruise to the Bahamas with our friends and family to say our "I Do's". I am so lucky to be married to the best husband and father any girl could ever dream of. We have had so much fun over the past 5 years. We have been on 5 cruises, 3 trips to the Dominican Republic, New Orleans(that was planned a week before we left), Key West(for our honeymoon), a trip to Orlando with friends that our airfare was $19 round-trip and many other crazy random trips! We have had a ball and I can not imagine doing it with anyone else! Along our wild ride we had the most amazing daughter(that was a story in itself). She has brought so much joy to our lives and made us complete. Next up is baby barnwell #2. I am sure that this baby will make an incredible impact on our family and fill our home with love.
Pleasure Island, Nassau, Bahamas
What a day! The rain held off but the wind was out of control!
One of our many cruises

The cruise we went on last December. Jeff was laid off on a Friday and we left on Sunday for the cruise. We are the only people who would go on a cruise, take a trip to Florida for a week and go skiing while unemployed. Ha! But it all paid off timing wise. Within 2 months Jeff was starting his new job. It was a good choice to get some travel in since we ended up pregnant by May. It may be a while before we go somewhere again...but totally worth it!
My beautiful family. I am the luckiest girl in the world
I love you Jeff. Thanks for putting up with me! HeeHee. I couldn't be more happy than I am today. I feel so lucky and blessed that at 30 years old I have a wonderful husband, beautiful daughter, baby #2 on the way and in the process of building a house. Whew...
No comments:
Post a Comment