One day this week I was cleaning out my closet while Lucy helped me. (Ha...which means she made more of a mess than help). She was running in and out of our room and I didn't really think much about it. When I came out this is how I found Lando! He is such a good sport while Lucy plays with him. If its not a sticker then usually a necklace. She also likes to include him in high-fives and fist bumps. Lucy will pick up his paw and make him high-five or fist bump back.
Hanging out in his favorite spot with his pretty necklace on
One night after Lucy's bath she did not want to put on her pajamas. She ran out into the living room and jumped up in the chair with Lando. Doesn't he look so excited to be sitting with his sister.
Lambie and 2 paci's are never too far away.
This Saturday morning Jeff and I were woken up by Lucy climbing into our bed. She crawled up in the bed with Lambie, her paci's and a diaper. She told me that she needed a new diaper because she had pooped. It was too funny her coming in with everything. It was the first time she has climbed out her bed since we have put her in her big girl bed. She is such a little mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment