Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving in Durham

Lucy and I headed up to Durham on Tuesday after she got out of school. My mom's back has gone out so we went up early to help her with cooking and cleaning. To help out my dad took Lucy with him Wednesday to run errands so my mom and I could get on some cooking. That must have been the cutest thing. The two of them walking around Costco eating samples(or as I like to call it;Lucy's lunch). He was nice enough to bring my mom and I a hot dog home from The Dog House, my favorite hot dogs in Durham. Yum...I haven't had one in years.


Lucy made her Thanksgiving hat in school. She did so good and kept it on for me. All of the kids were so cute coming to door on Tuesday for parent pick-up with their Indian hats on. Most of them ripped the hat right off but Lucy kept hers while we looked at horses and walked to the car.
Cheese....
I just love her Turkey dress. I have a feeling it might be making an appearance next year as a shirt.
Morgan and Lucy
Lucy, Morgan, Samantha and Caroline. What a great picture of the girls. The 3 of them are dressed alike because they got up Thanksgiving morning and ran a 5K. I ran it with Brad and Samantha last year so hopefully I can join them next year!
I love this Bear hat on Lucy. It is Ainsleys and Lucy went crazy over it. I think her favorite part were the hands.
Lucy and Ainsley, too cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment