Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving in Lenoir

After we ate lunch with my family we hoped in the car and headed for our trip to Lenoir. Lucy was so excited to see her cousins, Nana and Paw-Paw and the moo cows! I think that Thanksgiving day I surpassed the 4500 calories that people typically eat on Thanksgiving. The food at both homes were so good and the baby was REALLY hungry that day. Hehe....


My babies on their walk back from the cows
On Friday Nana and Paw-Paw kept Lucy while Jeff and I drove up to Boone. It was nice to have a babysitter so we could hang out just the two of us and take our time doing whatever we wanted. We went to the Mast General store and bought the 3 girls a pixi stick. They were too funny eating their flavored sugar! The sticks were almost as tall as Lucy and Anna Grace.
Anna Grace and Paw-Paw
Lucy has a book with a tractor in it and every time she sees the picture she says, Nana/Paw-Paw. I had to make sure that she got a chance to sit on Paw-Paw's tractor.

The girls with their Paw-Paw checking out the cows.
I hope that they are best buddies since they are only 2 days apart. How fun. I never had cousins close to my age so this will be something the girls will get to enjoy.
Here is Jeff's mustache picture for the week. I didn't get to see him on Tuesday so here it is 2 days late. It is starting to get thick at a week of growing!
The best Daddy and his sweet baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment