Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The belly is expanding

Jeff's work had their annual Christmas party Friday night. It was the first time I have "dressed up" in a long time. I even put on heels for the occasion. Since I actually looked half-way decent I decided to have Jeff take a belly picture. At this point I am 29 weeks which meant I was on bed rest last time around. With Lucy at 29 weeks I couldn't even put on shoes but so far so swelling! I am keeping my fingers crossed.


I am sure that Jeff is real happy that he made it under this post title but it has nothing to do with him. He is still slim and trim. But this is the beautiful picture of the stache this week. It is starting to get out of control and growing straight out.




No comments:

Post a Comment