Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We met with our builder a few weeks ago about clearing the lot. We had to decide on what to keep and what to cut down. I hate to say that it looks like all the trees are going to have to go. Our plan is to plant palm trees once the building is done. Here are a few pictures of the lot before we start the process. Which by the way, we meet with the attorney tomorrow to close on the construction loan. That means clearing of the lot will be either the end of this week or beginning of next week! I am so excited but so confused at the same time. There are WAY too many things for us to pick out! Agh...Not to mention I am due in 9 weeks!!


Looking down the street you can see the water so well this time of year.




No comments:

Post a Comment