We had a little party for Macy at our house. Our family and friends came for the celebration. We had lunch which was chili, white chicken chili and some yummy cornbread. What an easy way to feed a large group of people.
Lucy testing out Macy's hat
The night before my parents came in town. They took the girls out to eat so Jeff and I got to go on a date! What?! We don't even know what those are these days!
Smash Cake
Cupcakes instead of a cake...way easier!
Birthday girl and her Paw-Paw
She loves to pose
With Grandaddy
Cake time
I think I can do this
So glad we got one of her smiling because two seconds later she was crying! She did not want any cake which is really odd for Macy because she loves sweets. She ended up sick the next week so I guess that explains why she was unhappy.
The five Barnwell girls
No comments:
Post a Comment