My sister, Kelly and her daughter, Ainsley came down for a visit. Kelly braided Lucy's french braided Lucy's bangs. She wore it to bed and this is what she looked like the next morning! I love the crimped hair look.
One windy afternoon Lucy wanted to play with her kite. She had a blast running around with that kite chasing her. I love the expression on her face here.
We got home from school one day and Lucy wanted ice cream(yes, she is in her pajamas...I promise she did not wear those to school). She was eating it on the couch. I left the room and when I return this is what I find. Lucy has gotten Macy a spoon and they standing in front of the couch sharing that yummy ice cream. I have a feeling these two are going to give me a run for my money when they are older and gang up on me!!
This is the best ice cream, EVER!
I guess she thought she had mastered the spoon because she decided to give it a whirl for lunch that day. I turned around and she had pulled her plate over and was chowing down on her mac and cheese.
I got this mom.
Every March, Lucy's school does a hot dog for dad's night. They go to school, eat hot dogs and play games. I love that Lucy had to wear a tu-tu with her outfit. This has become her new thing these days. She looks fine and happy in this picture but poor girl got sick when she got home. As soon as they got back the stomach bug got her. She was so pitiful. Thankfully no on else in the house got it.
Bed time with her buddy. As you know she sleeps on the floor with Lando. He has gotten brave and tries to sleep on her pillow. Really?! He is one lucky and rotten boy.
Sharing the love
No comments:
Post a Comment