Saturday, March 9, 2013

Funny Little Girls

We got outside and play any chance we get.  Macy wanted to put on her sisters sunglasses.  I love that she wore them for like 30 minutes walking the backyard and swinging.  What child wears sunglasses but won't keep a hair bow in?
Helping out Daddy
Ready to head to the last game of the season.  Go Hawks.  Lucy was cheering the whole way there.
We had planned on Jeff taking her but we changed it up last minute and I took her.  I was pretty excited because I have not been to a game this season.  We had fun with our pom-poms and eating popcorn.
I finally took Lucy for a real haircut.  We got a good 3-4 inches cut.  It looks so much better even though I was so sad to see the curls go.  
This is what Miss Macy did while Lucy got her hair cut.  
Thats a lot of hair!
She doesn't look like a baby anymore.
This is how we eat at our house....on the floor.  Ha! Macy grabbed the bowl off the couch(where Lucy was eating the macaroni and cheese) and decided to feed herself.  This girl doesn't miss a meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment