Tuesday, September 13, 2011


This is just a random post of a few pictures I have taken in the past week. Lucy was not in a great mood last week. She either had a cold or she felt like poop from teething(which of course I blame everything on). I am not sure what I am going to do when the rest of her teeth come in. HaHa!! We did go to the dentist yesterday and Lucy officially has 17 teeth. The dentist could feel the other 3 coming in. It is crazy to think that she almost has a mouth full of teeth.

So, this is her second week of preschool and she is doing great. When I dropped her off today she walked right in class without me. The teacher told me that she hugged and consoled one little boy that was crying. How sweet. I am hoping this means she will be a good big sister!

Isn't this the cutest Halloween bucket you have ever seen. I ordered it last week for her and it came in yesterday. You should check this website out, http://ifyousaysewgifts.com/ She has great stuff and is really fast when ordering.

Lucy and Lando hanging out in the yard one night. It is finally starting to cool off in the evenings so we have spent a lot of time outside. Also, check out the one star converse. They are too stinking cute.
Well, Miss Priss wanted some goldfish. But she also wanted a snack cup. The smart little girl that she is, she wanted to fill the cup up herself. Of course all the goldfish ended up on the floor.
And I imagine Lando ate more than she did!
Posing for the camera
Lucy likes to make this face at us and it cracks me up. She leans her head back, closes her eyes and smiles real big. She is such a little ham


No comments:

Post a Comment