Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st Day of PreSchool

Lucy started preschool Sept 6th. She is going Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:45 at Scott's Hill Christian Academy. I think this is going to be so good for her and they are going to teach her so much.

So of course like every other mom I wanted to get her picture on the first day of school. Well, Lucy did not want to cooperate with me or the camera. So needless to say we did not get a first day picture that is worth going on the fridge. She had her paci's for the picture but I was able to get her to leave them in the car. She did have to take lambie with her but I'll take that over a paci. Her teacher told me she was good and did not cry. And amazing enough, I did not cry either. Which is impressive with all my extra hormones these days.



Little Miss Drama!!
And we ended up on the floor. Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment