Monday, September 19, 2011

Lucy's 2nd Birthday!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LUCY!!
Today is my baby girls birthday. It seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital just waiting around for my baby girl to make her appearance. She has brought more happiness to our lives than I could have ever imagined.


We went to Texas Roadhouse with Nana and Paw-Paw for Lucy's birthday dinner. It is a great place to take her because I think she could live off peanuts and it is really loud there. They sang to her and gave her ice cream.
Getting ready for some ice cream! Yum
Once we got home it was time to open presents from Nana and Paw-Paw!

I got this cute banner made for Lucy. It arrived in the mail on her birthday. This is going to be so much fun to put up every year. Check out her website, http://www.etsy.com/people/WigglesGiggles?ref=ls_profile, she has some great stuff for sale.




Sunday night we decided(last minute) to have Lucy a small party. We just ordered some pizza and invited a few friends over. Lucy had a great time playing with Olivia, Kinsley and Ben. Jeff and I got her a kitchen which was big hit with the girls.

Ben and Jason getting ready to enjoy a cake pop
The girls sitting on the couch together. Lucy and Olivia still have their cake pops but Kinsley ate hers in like 2 bites. Ha!
Kinsley enjoying her cake pop.
I put a candle in her cake pop so she we could sing to her and could blow out her candle since I didn't do a traditional cake.
The Birthday Girl!!
Cake pops for the party. Isn't Minnie just the cutest! I decided to do something different and did cake pops. I didn't have to cut cake and have the kids sit at the table to eat. They were so tasty and super easy to serve.
Over the weekend we went to Durham so Jeff and I could go to the Carolina football game(which was a great time since we won)! We haven't been to a game in like 3 years so it was long overdue. Well, during that weekend my parents had a little party at their house. Lucy had a great time eating cake and playing with her new toys.
Minnie Mouse cake. Lucy is Minnie crazy these days so of course my mom had a Minnie cake made for her. For her party there and here we had Minnie plates and napkins appropriately.
Miss Priss got money in her some of her cards and she held it up for everyone to see.
Getting ready to blow out her candles


No comments:

Post a Comment