We got home Christmas Eve in time to get baths and decorate some cookies for Santa. We had made the cookies with TJ and Lucy picked out 2 to set out for Santa.
Maggie had to join us for all the fun
The girls must have been good this year since Santa came!
Macy's presents
Lucy's presents. The funniest thing Lucy asked for was a jump rope. She was consistent about asking for one. Thank goodness he brought it to her
Every year my parents made us sit on the steps and get our picture made Christmas morning. Lucky girls...they get to carry on the same tradition! It was way harder than I thought to get Macy to sit still and get both to look.
The green plasma car
Yay...a jump rope. She actually ended up with two
"I have no idea whats going on"!!
Jeff and I typically don't exchange presents. But he took Lucy shopping for me. I ended up with ladybug earrings, hot tamales(of course) and a green shirt
My parents got Lucy a new bike.
And they got Macy this cute little Radio Flyer tricycle
Lando had to get one his presents opened
Thank goodness it was warm outside that day. We were able to get out and play with our new toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment