Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas Time

We started decorating the house the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.  But I did at least wait till December 1st to start the outfits!

 Christmas with the Wynne's  
 Well hello Santa, not so sure I like you.
 But this girl thinks he is wonderful!
 Lucy and her cousins Carter and Walker and their dog, Chester
 All of the cousins
 Like most children mine find the oddest things to play with.  They decided this day to play with the laundry basket.  These little girls crack me up!

 I absolutely love this picture
 I found a recipe to make cookies out of cake batter.  Well, as I was mixing it some went flying out of the bowl and of course land in Macy's hair!
 She is her mother's daughter...the batter is the best part

 Sprinkle Time
 While we make cookies, Macy dumps puffs everywhere.
 Yep, my girl loves some sprinkles
 we have moved from batter to sprinkles.  Side note...you do not want to use the sprinkles if you ever come to visit us!!


 Lucy's school has a cute little Christmas program.  The pictures are not fabulous of her on stage "singing" but my mom took them while I video taped.  The little girl beside is her best girlfriend in class, Lola.

 A little Nonni love
 I had to get a picture of my favorite little boy!
 We went to the train museum with TJ for a Polar Express event.  I love that they both ended up in Lindsay's lap.  



 We went to Ben's house for a little Christmas gathering to exchange presents and eat lunch.  Crystal bought this stuff that when mixed with water it makes "snow".  These had fun playing with the snow.


 Instead of a ginger bread house Lucy picked out a rice krispy houses.  I may have swayed her decision a little at the store because I don't really like ginger bread houses and knew these would taste much better.


 Macy has her top teeth.  These came in December 21st.  
 She can reach the door and pull on it.  I am going to be in big trouble before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment