I feel like I take a ton of pictures these days but I want to capture as many moments as possible. I just adore Lucy's face in this one. I have no idea how she got her lips to do that!
Sweet Sweet Babies
I knew it would be hard to get both of them for a picture but I had no idea it would be this hard.
Lucy loves to touch Macy and hold her hand. Macy was crying the other day so I put my had on her cheek to calm her down. Well, Miss Lucy had to move my hand and put her hand on her cheek! On another note, Lucy was laying with Macy and Macy touched her. Lucy had to push Macy's hand away and tell her to keep her hands to herself. Ha! Guess she learned that one at school
No comments:
Post a Comment