Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter Part 3

Our church had a big Easter egg hunt for the kids the Saturday before Easter.  We decided to take Lucy thinking she would have a good time.  So, she didn't have a good time...she had a fantastic time.  We started off with the hunt which Jeff helped her with.  Each egg had candy in it so that was right up her alley!
 Yay for Easter eggs with candy
 Then we headed over to the face paint.  She has never had her face painted before and she thought that was wonderful.  We did a flower on one side and a butterfly on the other



 This church is the same place that Lucy goes to preschool so we had to take Daddy to see the horses and sheep.  We even ended up on the playground.  I found a caterpillar and of course Lucy wanted to hold it.  I am not quite sure where she got this animal obsession from.
One of the biggest highlights of the day for Lucy was riding a horse.  They had a pony but we got over there too late and he was done.  Well, I couldn't let my little girl down so we let her ride the horse.  I was a little nervous but she did great.  I may be in trouble in a few years...horses are an expensive hobby!
 Holding on for dear life

No comments:

Post a Comment