Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Building a picnic table


A couple of weeks ago Jeff and I were talking about how we would like a picnic table.  We have a bunch of scrap wood over at the house.  So, one Saturday Jeff came home with some and decided to put a table together.  I am very impressed with his craftmanship, especially since he didn't have kit. Well of course Jeff had a little helper and it certainly wasn't me!

      I just LOVE this little girl.  She is such a mini Jeff in this picture.

                         She was pretty good with the hammer

 The finished product.  He even drilled a hole and we put an umbrella in the middle.  We used it a couple nights for dinner since the weather has been so nice.  And it has held all 3 of us!

                     Eating her cheese hamburger(as she calls it) 



No comments:

Post a Comment