skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2 Months!
As of April 4th my sweet Macy is 2 months old. She has only been with us 2 months but it seems like she has always been here. It's like I don't even remember life before her. These two girls make my life complete and my family whole.
What a funny face..she looks just like Jeff here. It is amazing how much Macy has changed this month. She is always smiling and cooing at us. She is grabbing for our nose and lips. But I think her favorite thing is to grab Lucy's hair. Today she did it and Lucy told her to keep her hands to herself. Ha! Yesterday in the car, she was talking to a frog on her car seat. It is so darn cute.
A couple of weeks ago Lindsay and I took the kids to Monkey Joes. It is just a place that has a bunch of inflatables to jump in and slide down. They had an absolute blast. She keeps talking about going back. Isn't he cutest thing. It's no wonder Lucy calls him her boyfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment