Tomorrow is the big day in the Barnwell house. I am to call the hospital after 5pm to find out what time they want me to come in to begin my induction. I will have to do cervidill for 12 hours and then pitocin on the 3rd. So if things go as planned and I have a fast labor then Baby Barnwell will be here on February 3rd! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Jeff was on his way home from the "new house" and saw this bike as well as a little tykes basketball goal outside for free. So, we all head out to grab some free stuff. Lucy thinks her "bisissle" is wonderful. Even though she just sits on it and makes Jeff push her or she pushes it.
This is how we normally move the bike around
Eating a popsicle outside in January! Love it...I wish it never got cold around here. We have played outside a ton the past few weeks. This is Lucy's Valentine dress from last year that has become her Valentine shirt this year!
I have been wanting to get Lucy a wagon forever. But because Jeff and I are so cheap(hence the free bike and basketball goal) I have been hunting on craigslist but was always to late and it was already sold. I found this one last night and went and picked it up today. She had so much fun pulling Lambie and Minnie in the backyard.
Our favorite past time.
A dress and no socks on the first day of February!!
No comments:
Post a Comment