Sunday, January 22, 2012

Motoring Along

I picked this blow up thing with balls after Christmas on sale thinking Lucy might like it. I got it out last Saturday night to give her something new to play with. Yep, she liked her new toy but who doesn't like a new toy.

She is so funny because her new favorite thing to do is play hide and seek with Jeff. She cracks me up because she will take off running and said "hiding" for Jeff to come find her. Then they will hide together and call for me to come find them. It is really cute!
We had some warmer weather this week so I tried to get her out as much as possible. Of course the first thing she ran to play with the pooper scooper for Lando!

Well, I have made it a month longer than I did with Lucy. I am 36 weeks and still feeling good. I went to the high risk pregnancy doctor this week and his plan is to induce me at 38-38 1/2 weeks. I will have to say that I am not complaining about having the baby in a 2 weeks. Jeff and I are hoping for February 2nd or 3rd since 2-2-12 would be a great birth date.




No comments:

Post a Comment