Sunday, March 27, 2011

Table Trouble

Lucy learned a new trick Wednesday morning. She has figured out how to pull her herself up in the chair and then climb onto the kitchen table. Jeff and I are going to be in big trouble. We typically put things on the table that we don't want her to mess with(remote, cell phone). I guess we are going to have to find a new hiding place.


Oh boy, she pulled the bananas out the bowl they were in and squeezed them real good. Bruised bananas must taste better. HeHe.

Since Jeff and I were crazy climbers we are going to have to keep a close on her. As I showed in an earlier post she tries to climb in her crib, on her changing table and tries to get on her dresser. She is a very curious little girl. But I look at this as a good thing...it means she is smart and trying to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment