So Lucy wanted some banana the other day. But instead of me cutting it for her she had to hold it, peel it and bite it off herself. She also wanted "up" so she could sit in the chair to eat. Of course after all of this she only ate half of the banana. But it was fun to watch her. She is growing up so fast and it is breaking my heart. I hear people say things like; I can't wait for my kids to go to school or for them to be old enough to do certain things on their own. But I guess I am total opposite because the thought of her getting bigger and older makes me happy and sad. I just love my sweet little innocent girl.
She is just too much. Such a sassy, feisty little girl. She is the little girl who gets upset if something is on the floor or crumbs on her fingers. She is a little OCD. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner one night. They have peanut shells all over the floor and the entire dinner she said "uh-oh" over and over. Poor little girl was born into the wrong family. I am not the best homemaker! She is way more like her Uncle Brad(and not just with cleaning, she has his attitude as well)! Love ya Brad.

No comments:
Post a Comment