Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just Having Fun

TJ came over to play one afternoon and of course I had to snap some pictures.  

Enjoying a little snack
 I have no idea how this started but they thought it was hilarious
 I made corn muffins for dinner the other night.  Macy grabbed one and this is what she did with it.  I had no idea this muffin could make so many crumbs
 Yep, she ate it off the floor!
 I was walking through the living room and this what I see!!  I love that she is wearing a mask while watching Caillou.  She's funny because she calls the mask spider man.
 The first weekend in November, Wrightsville Beach was having a kite festival. This was Macy's first real trip to the beach to play in the sand.  I was impressed that she didn't eat any sand.  



No comments:

Post a Comment