I looked out the window and I see Lucy and Jeff mowing. She thinks that her Daddy hung the moon. They are so cute together and he is such a wonderful Dad.
One night during bath time Lucy went a little bubble crazy
Notice our fingernails. She has them painted like the big girls where her ring finger is a different color. This was during the olympics so they are red and white.
We went to the aquarium a few weeks ago. There were way too many people and tourist that we didn't stay too long. This is what Macy did during the visit
After the aquarium we headed to lunch. I had to include this picture because of how grown up Lucy looks.
And Macy at lunch
That evening while playing in the backyard Lucy was kind enough to share her swing. Macy must have enjoyed it because she knocked right out!
No comments:
Post a Comment