Lucy and I went up to Durham on Monday and went to the fair on Tuesday with my parents. It was a great day for the fair. Not cold and not too hot. We had a fun day walking around and looking at all the animals and different vendors. I wasn't sure how well Lucy would like the rides but she loved them. We only did two because we didn't decided till Sunday night to go up and tickets are expensive at the fair. But she was ok since I bribed her to leave the rides for a funnel cake! Yummy. We only stayed about 4 hours but she was asleep before I got out on 40.
Rita Roo at the PBS Tent
Clifford! She wasn't scared but wouldn't stand beside him long enough for me to get a picture.
One of the vendors was pretty neat. They gave you a bucket and you had to go around and pick produce.
They were to pick sweet potatoes, apples, cucumbers, strawberries and blueberries
At the end they weighed your produce and gave you play money for a prize.
No comments:
Post a Comment