Friday, March 12, 2010

It finally feels like Spring has arrived. Lucy and I have been getting out much more and enjoying this warm weather. I took Lucy and Lando for a walk which could possibly be the first and last walk for the 3 of us!

It has been a busy past few weeks. We have had lots of visitors and loving it. Stephanie, Matt and Holden came to visit the last weekend of February. Holden is a year old and that totally opened my eyes up to what is to come with Lucy. I told them that in about 6 months I am going to worn out by the end of the day. Then the following weekend Jeff's parents came down for a visit. We had a great time visiting and playing with Lucy. Two days later my mom came for a couple of days. Since it was warm we stayed on the go.

Lucy is now rolling over but can't figure out how to get back to her belly. She is eating baby food like a big girl. Lucy gets very excited when it is time to eat solid foods. She loves applesauce, green beans, squash and sweet potatoes.

Hope you enjoy the new pictures. If you want to the see the picture bigger you can click on it. Next time I will make them bigger, just trying out something new.



Ha.Ha. Her feet don't even touch!


She likes to prop her foot up.




Lucy and Lando hanging out.

















Her jogging suit.



Hanging out watching TV...probably Duke basketball




Opps...I fell over.














This is a miniature Jeff.











HeHe...I hate this headbands but it came in the pack with her sunglasses.











My new favorite picture of Lucy







What a funny face while sleeping.





5 months old


I think she is going to beat me up







Happy Valentines Day






Whoos the cutest.






We got some snow.











Wearing her Little Black Dress



Uh-Oh...I can't sit up any longer.



Trying this thing out.

Yummy! Food.





Trying on my new shades. I will need them for the beach in a few months.






No comments:

Post a Comment